Friday, October 26, 2012

I have 2 more Christmas cards today...really I have enough done and need to move on LOL


I found this stamp by Hampton Arts, a negative image. I stamped it in Baja Breeze onto Neenah cs. I added a little brown chalk to the trees and colored the birds with red colored pencil.

I matted it onto A Muse red cs and wrapped it in red twine. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. I inked it up with versamark then Baja Breeze and clear embossed it.

The snowflake paper is from MME, Winter Wonderland. I sponged some Baja Breeze on the edges.



I love how this next one turned out. I used this adorable Memory Box stamp. After stamping it in Memento black, I masked off the hills and sponged Stormy Sky and then Dusty Concord. Then I made little shadows from the tree with a C1 copic marker.

Framelits from SU were used to cut it out. The mat for the main image is paper from DCWV Winter Magic that my daughter gave me for Christmas last year (thanks Krissy!) It's silvery and shiny, love it.

The background snowflakes are from a Sweet N Sassy stamp (stamped in story sky) and the silver embossed ornaments are from Penny Black. I stamped them in versamark onto some other DCWV blue paper. Twine was used to "hang" the ornaments and the sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy too.

Thanks for looking, hope your week went well, TGIF and blessings.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment