Friday, February 3, 2012

A Muse and Penny Black!

I made a couple of cards with Penny Black stamps and A Muse papers, to mix it up a little.


Penny Black clear stamp set Flower Gallery and a background stamp are used here. I used copics to color in the iris flowers and the mat image is A Muse eucalyptus. I added glossy accents to the flowers.





This one uses the same clear stamp set. I stamped the daisy image very lightly with antique linen distress ink. Then I used colored pencils to color it in. At the end I added white gel pen to highlight parts of the flowers. I saw this technique in several videos on YouTube. 

I matted that image after sponging the edges (it was cut with a nestie) with kraft and then espresso from SU. The leaves are A Muse, from the set Wild Rose. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the ribbon and button were just in my stash. Oh the base paper is A Muse buttercup.
Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend~  Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment