Saturday, February 11, 2012

New stamps from A Muse!

I had fun with my new rubbah - the set is called Charming Gardeners. First I white embossed the flowers on watercolor paper and painted with liquid pearls, water and distress inks. The second one is colored with copic markers.


After the white embossing I didn't like the look so I went over the flower outline with copic markers. The background was water colored too, with the liquid pearls. There's a nice shimmer. I made a frame with nesties and popped it up on a|s blue polka dot paper. The quote from the set is one of my faves. I'm so thankful for the people in my life who support me.


This Get Well card is on a|s lichen cs. After stamping the flowers twice with memento ink (I used masking), I colored them in with 3 copic markers. The one on the right was stamped and colored separately, and covered with glossy accents. You can't really see it here, but it gives a little dimension.

I sponged lichen ink around the perimeter, added pearls and the satin watermelon ribbon worked perfectly with the copic colors I used. The panel is adhered with dimensional adhesive. The panel is sponged with french roast along the edge too.

Have a lovely weekend, Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment