Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter is coming

I have a couple of Easter cards to make but I don't have any Christian Easter stamps. I feel strongly about keeping Christ in these wonderful holidays. But I did have this Stampendous stamp so I put this together and added a Scripture verse to the inside: "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever." 1 John 2:17


The die cut layering technique was taken from a Jill Foster video - I like how it turned out. Copic coloring was used for the flowers and I distressed the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.

The pink paper is from Basic Grey Porcelain and the green dsp is MME Miss Caroline. The sentiment is from Stampin Up! All Year Cheer. Nestabilities Label 4 was used 4 times!  And the lattice work is from a Martha Stewart punch. The ribbon is also SU.  I rounded the corners too.  Thanks for looking!

Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Mary! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The lattice work is a pretty addition. Lots of detailing here.

    ReplyDelete