Saturday, January 28, 2012

Different Ways to Use a Stamp

I tried to extend the use of some of my A Muse stamps and here are the results, fun!

















Here I stamped the leaves repeatedly from the set Just Because on lichen cardstock. I love the a|s cardstock because the inside is white. You can see that below, the scallop edge (made with their die) makes a nice edge. The ink I used here is the new Rialto from the Venetian palette, love it!


After heat embossing it in clear, I stamped little flowers (from Clever Girls) on separate sugar cs, and cut them out. I used orange, rialto and cranberry inks. I stamped the oval from Victorian Charm in onyx and masked it off. Then I stamped the leaves to peek out on the top and bottom.

It seemed like it needed brightening up, so I stamped the sentiment (from Essential Sentiments) on sugar cardstock, die cut it and sponged papaya ink on the edges. Rialto ink was used, and clear embossing.

Lastly I put a little glitter in the flower centers.


On this card I repeatedly stamped flowers on sugar cs. The big flower is from Graphic Sunflower. It's hard to see, but I stamped in sky the little flower used in the card above, from Clever Girls. I used nugget ink, sky and orange on different flowers. The small flowera were from my stash.

So I was kinda going for a tan and blue color combo. The ribbon was from Joann's and the buttons, linen thread were from my stash as well. The sentiment is from Essential Sentiments. I just made a faux banner with sugar cs.

I rounded the corners on this one with my Corner Chomper and called it done.

Thanks for checking this out - have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment