Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hangin Out

I've been hearing some wonderful things about the new catty - can't wait to have it in my hot little hands! Thanks Lori

I made a quick card for a friend, just to say hello.


So I started out with winter sky, green checkered and sugar cs. I cut a wavy edge to the green and punched the sugar with a MS punch. Can you see where I messed up the fence? Oh well, show me a perfect fence, right?

I used Avian Notes and the clouds are from Make A Scene. I stamped the flowers (hoping they double as trees here) with French Roast. Stormy sky distress ink was used for the clouds and birds.

I cut out 2 of the clouds and 3 birds to pop up. The label is stamped in rose romance (SU) and HA black ink was used for the sentiment. I tried to give the flying birds a little wing action with a blue colored pencil but that's hard to see. The label and birds are popped up on some twine. I used the corner chomper (love it!) too.

Just hangin' out ya know? That's how I'm feeling these days! Watching the world go by... (I'm in between employment assignments)

No comments:

Post a Comment